Shepparton East is a locality with a population of approximately 1,200 people. Perhaps best known for being a horticultural powerhouse within the area, Shepparton East is surrounded by picturesque orchards that deliver fresh fruit to people all over Australia. Shepparton East also boasts a thriving primary school, active recreation reserve and the famous chocolate apples!
The Shepparton East Community Plan was developed after extensive consultation in 2015, and was endorsed at the December 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting.
Some of Shepparton Easts achievements include:
- Picnic setting installed at O’Donnell Park
Shepparton East’s priorities include:
- Advocate for a walking track from Doyle’s Road along the Midland Highway
- Increasing road safety for children within the area
- Upgrades to Central Park Recreation Reserve
- Beautification of the Shepparton East area
- Further upgrades to O’Donnell Park
- Business and local community group noticeboard
The Shepparton East Locality Plan Steering Committee would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Shepparton East Locality Plan. For further information, please contact:
Greater Shepparton Community Plan Liaison (Shepparton East)
Phone: 03 5832 9506