Nestled on the southern edge of Shepparton in northern Victoria, this neighbourhood incorporates the established Raftery Road and Elizabeth Estate area and the newer Seven Creeks Estate which abut the Sevens Creek just prior to its connection with the Goulburn River.
The Seven Creeks Neighbourhood’s Community Plan was endorsed in May 2013
Some Seven Creeks Neighbourhood’s achievements include:
- Community plan logo
- New play space and shade structure
- Improvements to Raftery Road including footpath
- Annual neighbourhood Christmas party
- Installation of drinking fountain in reserve
- Master plan for Kialla Park Reserve completed
Seven Creeks Neighbourhood’s priorities:
- Passive Open Space including a path around the reserve and connections to Shepparton path networks
- Further improvements to Raftery Road including street lighting and neighbourhood entrance signage
- Further develop social connections
The Seven Creeks Neighbourhood Community Planning Steering Committee would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Seven Creeks Neighbourhood Community Plan.